Demonstrative Evidence & Presentation Technology
The need for the paralegal as part of the trial team becomes more evident as a case progresses. The planning and creating of evidence for trial is one that the paralegal is typically tasked with. Although, enough evidence may have been collected during the earlier parts of a case to prove a case if it is not demonstrated to a judge and/or jury in way that they can understand the information it is meaningless. During this 60 minute on-line course paralegal's will discover how to effectively create and display evidence for trial.
The following topics will be covered:
- Overview of what constitutes demonstrative evidence
- The various types of demonstrative evidence
- Understanding photogrammetry and its usage
- Computer animation and the re-creation of events or actions
- Understanding video text synchronization and its usage
- How to effectively create PowerPoint Presentations
- Planning the Use of demonstrative evidence
Want to access more on-demand courses? Register for the Legal Course Plan.