Six Sigma & Legal Process Improvement
The purpose of this session is to allow legal professionals to understand the importance of incorporating an effective quality management program into their organizations and job functions. The successful implementation of a quality management program will not only result in improved job performance and the reduction of costs but will reduce the risks associated with handling a variety of legal processes.
Core Philosophy of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Quality Principles
- Common errors alleged in malpractice claims
- Common errors in the legal process
- Effective tools and techniques for legal process improvement
- Specific uses in e-Discovery
- Specific uses in document production
- Specific uses in litigation support
- Creating a competitive edge with Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Case Study
Get immediate access to this 60 minute on-demand video presentation.
Discover how to improve your paralegal skills and earn a one of a kind paralegal certificate in the Six Sigma Paralegal Training Program. Learn more