Intellectual Property Law
This on-line video presentation will take you into a deeper dive of intellectual property and focus on new developments in copyrights, trademarks and patents.
The following topics will be covered in this live on-line session:
- Intellectual Property Basics
- Recognize various cyberspace issues
- trademarks, including hyperlinking, framing, key word advertising, phishing, safe harbors for website operators
- Assertion of jurisdiction over website operators, and gripe sites
- New and cutting-edge copyright issues,
- Digital rights management, social media postings, and live, streaming apps
- Identification of the new developments in patent law, including those relating to software patents and gene patents.
All participants of the live session will receive a certificate of completion. Registration includes access to the live and recorded session.
Click here to access a free preview and a detailed course curriculum.